· Raising and supervising the yearly schedule for the area of plant technology, incl. Personnel, investments and costs;
· Planning, projecting, running and supervising of investment measures, incl. civic works on sites and buildings;
· Responsible for the smooth running of the general and preventive mechanical and electrical maintenance;
· Responsible for the smooth running within the area plant technology;
· Responsible for the supply of energy;
· Responsible for environmental protection, fire safety and security measures;
· Optimisation of all plant equipment;
· Planning of necessary technical or infrastructural changes;
· Responsible for purchasing in co-operation with purchasing officer and Technical Assistant Manager (maintenance, electrical) – evaluation of the quotations obtained by purchasing officer;
· Analysis of market, obtaining information through company representatives, exhibitions etc..
· Achieve agreed Quality and efficiency targets.
· Maximise the utilization of the plant resources, machinery and labour.
· Organise and delegate assignments to supervisors
· Plan daily work from Production Plan
· Control Costs within agreed budget parameters
· Ensure procedures are understood and followed for Safety, Employee Conduct, Housekeeping, Timekeeping, Canteen Breaks and Absenteeism in accordance with the existing Company rules
· Prepare yearly budgets for Manpower, Maintenance and Repairs.
· Prepare Annual Investment Plan
· Any other ad hoc duties as may be requested from time to time.
· Prepare monthly reports regarding productivity, maintenance, costs and waste (KPI)
To represent the company and to co-ordinate with authorities, town and county council, unions and water suppliers;
The CTO Assistant is the superior of the employees in the areas plant production, plant maintenance and plant logistics.
1，机电工程技术专业 本科以上学历；Major in Mechanic and Electric Technology, Bachelor’s degree or above
2，机电工程技术，项目管理10年以上工作经验，其中作为项目主管或经理工作经验5年以上；More than 10 years work experience in Mechanic and Electric project management, 5 years in Project manager position
35-45 years old, healthy, no bad hobbies